In winter months it is good to have stronger immunity to protect against viruses and bacteria. It is therefore necessary to enter as many vitamins and minerals as possible. Vitamin C is one ingredient that can be found in most foods, and experts say it is found in almost all fruits and vegetables. But while it is available in nature our body also accepts it well, bad habits and unhealthy nutrition can lead to a lack of vitamin C, and hence to unhealthy health problems.
Vitamin C is of vital importance to our immunity, makes the skin look healthy and soft, and helps with the rapid healing of the wounds. It is important for bones, because without it the body can not accept iron and certain proteins that are very needed for healthy blood vessels, ligaments and tendons. In addition, read the 5 signs that warn your body that Vitamin C is missing.
- Constant sense of psychological and physical fatigue and exhaustion.
- Mood swings accompanied by indefatigable anger and nervousness.
- A drop of immunity due to which the body can not fight against viruses, bacteria and other bad microorganisms that cause infections and allergies.
- Bleeding of the gums, tooth decay and change of their color.
- Appearance of bruises on the body without any justified reason.