When you want to keep the figure without following diets or starving, creating a plan and a diet that is the healthiest and best for your body can be difficult.
Experts say that the very lack of control of the ratio of food groups is one of the main reasons why people have a problem with obesity. This infographics shows how to determine how much food you eat, or how much you need to enter your body.
In addition to the infographics, based on McKinley Health Center data at the University of Illinois, several suggestions are made on the amount of food and advice on what to keep in mind:
- When nibbling chips or something like that, take it by the hand and do not let it be more than the size of your palm.
- When pouring salad oil, do not overdo it. If you put a small teaspoon of oil is fine, but if you put a quantity of a large spoon it’s almost three times as much – that it can be the culprit for gaining 3 pounds plus body weight, annually.
- The amount of cooked rice you plan to eat should not be larger than a tennis ball.
- If you want dessert, ice cream is a good choice, but it should not be more than one ball.
- Instead of sugar, start using a coffee or tea sweetener. If you trim these two teaspoons of sugar, which you put into the beverage three times a day, you will reduce to 5 kg of your weight annually.