Have you ever heard about the health benefits offered by the water from the grapes? It is an excellent supplement for your diet, especially because it is considered to be good for liver health. The boiling water of the raisins stimulates certain biochemical processes in the liver, which it help to perform detoxification of the bloodstream.
The biggest culprit for this is grain itself, and if you follow this treatment for four consecutive days, you will notice that your digestion has improved and that you have more energy. Doctors often recommend raisins to eat in the morning, for better health of your heart, eliminating bad cholesterol, lowering triglyceride levels, improving stomach and metabolism. Dried grapes are a natural source of minerals and vitamins, but their effect is drastically increased if you drink grape water, as this reduces the level of sugar. Here’s how it’s made.
- 400 milliliters of water
- 150 grams of raisins
Method of preparation
- Carefully select the raisins and avoid those that have a bright and shiny color, because the shine ones is not natural, but is the result of numerous chemical processes that are worthy of such a “appealing” look. Decide on those with darker colors that are neither too hard nor too soft.
- Wash them and put them on the side.
- In a bowl, put on fire two glasses of water. Add the raisins and let it boil for 20 minutes. Sounds easy, but that’s not all. You need to leave them so that the grapes can be drunk at night.
- The next morning, drain the water and reheat it. This drink can be hot or lukewarm, but it’s important to do it on an empty stomach right after awakening. Breakfast should follow half an hour later.
- Ideally, this is done a few days in a row, and a minimum of four. Already in two days you will notice that your stomach works better, you have more energy, and it is especially recommended for people who want to reduce their weight.
You can repeat this treatment every month.