Acne inflammation is an unending irritation of the skin, which relies upon hereditary variables, sustenance, stretch, and hormonal issue that starts at the beginning of adolescence, and can keep going for ladies up to the age of 40.
Their event is identified with the development of androgens, ie male sex hormones. During puberty, the level of these hormones increments in the two guys and females, and it brings about the production of a lot of fat, which is discharged through the sebaceous follicles. In this way, pores spread, change the sebaceous channels, and close the pores. Along these lines, a situation reasonable for proliferation of microorganisms, most regularly Propionibacterium skin break out, and the improvement of a fiery procedure is shaped. This bacterium breaks down waste unsaturated fats that aggravate the sebaceous organs and prompts irritation and skin break out. The issue with skin break out is where their root lies, and keeping in mind the end goal to achieve it, frequently the procedure is ruinous, horrible and excruciating to the encompassing tissue. The spots where the skin break out most ordinarily happen are the brow, cheeks, nose, jaw, and part before the ears, and seldom happen on the neck, shoulders, upper parts of the back, and in addition the part around the sternum.
How to get rid of acne:
- If you want to get rid of acne, it’s best not to squeeze them. By clutching itself, the tissue is damaged and the pus is transferred to the healthy part of the face.
- Wash your face more often, do not rub it and irritate excessively, and always wash it with a slight soap that does not dry the skin.
- Use water-based products and avoid those that contain fats and oils.
- Get lotions, which can be bought without prescription, which are effective in removing acne. Such are for example those containing clindamycin, a certain percentage of salicylic acid, etc.
- Do not expose the skin too much to cold, warm or strong sun. Although the sun may reduce acne, it will not cure them.
- Although there is no scientific evidence that a particular type of food can lead to acne, reduce the intake of food that you think is the cause of the acne. Keep it healthy and drink enough fluids throughout the day.
- Do not touch the face often and remove the hair on the side.
- Avoid excessive sweating
- Reduce stress
- Consult your dermatologist for appropriate treatments and therapy that will reduce the formation of acne.