If you are looking for a delicious chocolate dessert in which you can enjoy daily without thinking about the pounds, then you must try the chocolate mousse. Apart from being tasty, this mousse is healthy, because its main ingredient is avocados, which is full of healthy fats and does not contain bad calories.
Ingredients required (for 2-3 servings):
- 2 smaller avocados (about 180 grams of cleaned avocado)
- 5 ounce of honey
- 1 ounce of bitter cocoa
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- pistachio salt
- for serving: fresh fruit, coconut flour, seeds, almonds …
- Cut the avocado into half, so use a spoon to clean it from the bark.
- Place it in a blender along with the other ingredients and blend well until you get a creamy mixture like pudding.
- Serve it in high cups and serve fresh fruit, fruit juice, chopped almonds or something of your own. You can store it in the fridge, but eat it within 48 hours.
- Choose a sweetener, and it is best to specify the quantity yourself, because different sweeteners have different sweetness.
- Make sure the avocado is mature, and soft when you buy it.