Eggs are an ideal hair mask, especially if you suffer from a scalp mass. The enzymes of the protein successfully cleanse the scalp, while the egg yolk feeds the hair and makes the hair shiny.
Here’s some other groceries that help to have healthy and soft hair:
- Avocado contains essential fats that nourish your hair. Mix an avocado with two teaspoons of olive oil and apply it on pure hair. Allow it to work for half an hour, then wash it with water.
- Honey is great for dry hair and prevents hair cracking. After washing, apply about half a cup of honey to wet hair, roll it in a heated cloth and allow it to work for about 20 minutes. Then clean it with warm water and enjoy glossy hair.
- Rinse with apple cider vinegar is great for lifeless and thin hair. Stir 450 ml. apple cider vinegar with ten drops of essential oil (of your choice) and let such a mixture leave for two days. Then, apply it to the hair immediately after shampooing, wrap it in a cotton towel and let it dry. The vinegar will give her shine, but also the softness of your hair.
- Yogurt contains enzymes and lactic acid that helps nourish hair and scalp. Apply half a cup of yogurt to your hair and allow it to work for half an hour. Wash with warm, then cold water to close the follicles.
- Ripping hair with beer gives an incredible shine, but make sure beer is at room temperature.