All that we eat and drink during our lives passes through our liver. That’s why this organ suffers and absorbs all our bad eating habits and protects our body with our work. If you want to do something good for your body, and therefore for your liver, then discover how to maintain it healthy and clean.
Oily and fried foods, unhealthy drinks, alcohol and drugs are the main enemies of our liver, which has a filter function in the body that cleans the body of harmful ingredients. But, precisely because of the hard work that it does, the liver can be very burdensome, causing various health problems. Since the liver is not linked to our nervous system, if it does not cause you pain, it is precisely for this reason that it is very difficult to detect the disease. But the good news is that the liver regularly regenerates and almost any damage can be repaired.
Food that purifies the liver:
- Garlic – stimulates the formation of enzymes that help the body to eject toxins.
- Citrus – rich in vitamin C, citrus fruits are a powerful antioxidant that helps the liver to quickly absorb harmful ingredients.
- Beetroot and carrot – both are rich in flavonoids and beta carotene. It stimulates the liver and improves his work.
- Green tea – the ingredient ketxin that enriches this tea is a powerful antioxidant that cleanses the body.
- Green leafy vegetables – spinach, kale, and lettuce are full of chlorophyll, that is, they are too efficient for neutralizing and ejection of toxins from the blood system.
- Pineapple – filled with vitamin C and acts as a natural diuretic that releases the body from toxins.
- Nuts – contain a large amount of omega-3 fatty acids and amino acids that accelerate the detoxification process.
- Cabbage – just like broccoli and cauliflower, cabbage strongly affects the liver enzymes that regulate and accelerate its work.
- Ginger – a very strong antioxidant that speeds up metabolism and helps to ejaculate body fat.
- Mint – the mint leaves are rich in flavonoids that act as a strong antioxidant.
Have a nice treatment!