Facial massages bring many benefits to your skin and your body. Facial massage is great for relieving stress, tension and fatigue and makes you feel relaxed and healthy. It also benefits from the look of your face, because it stimulates blood circulation, relieves tension and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Your face will look fresher, and you will feel better.
- To get started, take a towel and soak it in warm water. Then drain the excess water and place the towel on your face. The warm towel will help your face relax and soften. Hold the towel on your face until it cools down.
- With the fingertips on both hands, take a little moisturizing face cream and rub each other in order to explode it all equally.
- Using the fingers of both hands, start the massage from the middle of the forehead to the blind, gradually increasing the pressure. Repeat the movement several times until you feel that your muscles are relaxed.
- Stand in the blinded and gently massage them with a circular motion, in the direction of the arrows on the clock, and vice versa. Gently increase and reduce the pressure you massage. This is a great way to reduce headaches and stress.
- From the blinded, continue the movement on both sides of the face, to the chin. Gently pinch your chin and massage it with circular movements with your fingers.
- Continue to massage the line at the ends of the face, from the temples to the chin, and then change the direction from the beard to the blinded.
- Spread the fingers from both hands and start thoroughly massaging the scalp. Change the pressure of your fingers while moving your arms in a circular motion.
- Finish the massage, massaging the back of the head, at the nape.