Pressure and lower back pain are very common. These pains occur due to poor posture and excessive reliance on the lower part of the spine. They can also be caused by cramps in the body that result from stress and tiredness. If you suffer from these type of pain, with the help of the following exercises you will be able to relax your body and reduce the feeling of pressure.
60-second breathing exercise:
If you want to instantly remove your problem, try the following exercise …
- Sit down and take a comfortable position. Close your eyes and try to relax.
- Place the tip of the tongue immediately behind the upper front teeth.
- Breathe through your nose, slowly, for about 4 seconds, then hold your breath while you count up to 7 and re-exhale, but this time as the number up to 8.
- Repeat the procedure 3 more times.
A sleeping exercise that lasts 60 seconds
If you want to permanently solve the problem of back pain, every night before bedtime, while you lie in bed, make a short stretch of 60 seconds …
- Lie on your stomach and rely on your forearms.
- Lift up the upper part of the body by relying on the elbows, lift the head and keep this position for about 8 seconds, and then return to the same position again. Repeat the exercise 2 times.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees, and lay your arms around the body. Lift your pelvis in a flat position and stay for about 8 seconds and then return to the starting position.
- Again lying on your back, assemble your legs and bend them to your knees by covering them with your hands and dragging towards your chest. Stay in this position for 8 seconds and return to the base position again. Repeat the exercise 2 times.